1. I am an only girl.
2. I have a phallic fascination; always gravitate to art, or inanimate objects that look like a penis (maybe because I am from a family of all boys or I’m really weird?)
3. I was a model back in my younger days.
4. I don’t share towels, toothbrushes etc.
5. I hate a dirty microwave.
6. I usually cannot have dinner until the kitchen is tidy or the sink is empty. My eyes tend to wander when I eat and I like to see everything in its place.
7. I went to an all girls teachers’ college in Jamaica.
8. I was the youngest student in my first year in college; age 15.
9. I used to be very brilliant which explains #8. I say used to because after two kiddos and still suffering from sleep deprivation, not all brain cells function the way they used to.
10. I was a Spanish teacher for three years at a high school before I became an elementary school teacher. Spanish was my major before I went on to receive my Masters in Elementary Education.
11. I am not amicable before having coffee in the morning.
12. I cannot live without coffee.
13. I hate doing cleanses because they usually involve no coffee consumption.
14. I am scared of lightening and will hide in a closet if I have to.
15. At that all girls’ college that I mentioned above, there was a “no physical contact” rule when a girl’s boyfriend would visit etc. I broke that rule all the time. That was just ridiculous, right?
16. In High School, I was caught kissing a boy (so embarrassing) by a teacher. That boy is my hubby today.
17. Eating tiramisu is an orgasmic experience for me.
18. When we lived in Italy I accidentally burnt down a tree during Christmas time. Apparently, there were too many lights for the type of outlet I used. That’s when I learned the word brusciato (burnt in Italian). My Italian neighbours never let me forget that accident. The hubby was deployed at the time, so I had no guidance and I just wanted to light up the cypress tree.
19. I lick my hubby’s face if I’ve had too much to drink.
20. It doesn’t take much liquor for me to start the licking process.
21. I do not like frogs and toads.
22. I love to travel and to experience different cultures.
23. I don’t eat pork.
24. It annoys me when people don’t make eye contact during a conversation.
25. I always try to see the good in people.