For today’s 25 thing guest post I am please to have Dominique.
25 Things you don’t know about me…and go!
1. My name was almost Angelica…and all I can think of is Angelica Pickles from Rugrats. Thanks Mom for NOT choosing that.
2. Dark chocolate covered raisins are my weakness or sour patch kids.
3. I grew up with crazy pets. Think lions, raccoons, deer, opossums and a kinkajou. Now go Google “kinkajou.” You know you want to…
4. I’m one of those people that love to paint. I think it’s relaxing and kind of fun!
5. I can memorize song lyrics after listening to a song once or twice. Even rap songs. Like line for line and it blows my husband’s mind!
6. I don’t like my foods to touch or any “juices” to be on my plate.
7. I was born with jet-black hair and like 5 inches of it.
8. I have a few OCD tendencies. Things organized in straight lines, towels folded certain ways and the bed made before I leave.
9. Any fat on steaks makes me want to vomit. I have to cut off every single piece before I start eating and then I still inspect each bite. Filet mignon is my friend.
10. I don’t drink caffeine. It gives me a headache. Weird I know…
11. I despise snakes…they give me the creeps. And yes there was one in my house growing up and it escaped while I was home alone…I stuffed blankets under my door and stayed in my room until my parents got home to catch it.
12. I broke 3 vertebrates in my back while doing gymnastics the summer before high school.
13. I want to learn how to paint/draw and upholster furniture.
14. I’ve never really owned a pair of shorts…until this year.
15. I have severe seasonal allergies.
16. I love cheese. All kinds. I don’t discriminate.
17. I have a brother who is 9 years older than me.
18. Sometimes I secretly miss being in college.
19. I hate public speaking…it terrifies me.
20. Mary Poppins is one of my favorite movies. Like ever.
21. I eat a turkey sandwich for lunch almost on the daily.
22. My nickname growing up was Double Dommer because of all the flipping I did…thanks to gymnastics.
23. In middle school I took 2 lions cubs to school for show-n- tell…Needless to say I made A LOT of friends that day.
24. I have a slight obsession with dresses. It’s kind of a problem…
25. I love kids.
Thanks Dominique for sharing your 25! I can totally relate to being terrified of snakes & speaking in public. I’ll save you all the google search, here’s a kinkajou.
Now go check out Comfy Cozy Couture.
To read more ” 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me” guest posts click here, here, here, here, here, here & here!
Project Hair Salon is almost complete & I hope to have some after pics in the next few days.
What an amazing transformation.
See ya later alligators, I’ve got a date with the stairmaster!